Hello, Ladies! I'm so glad I found this cozy nook while checking out this wonderful Website!

I've owned my transcription and virtual assistant company since 2005; it's called Becca's Transcripts. It was founded while stationed overseas in Rota, Spain with my husband. It's a small company comprised of myself, a few transcribers and a few select clients; however, I am available to help you out in any administrative or clerical capacity.

I've done everything from Website maintenance to transcribing earnings calls and focus group meetings to maintaining personal schedules. In fact my newest client, The Federal News Service, has contracted me to transcribe congressional and IRS hearings, press club events, foreign relations and news conferences, and even speeches made by the president! I'm very excited!

What's more, we are currently stationed at Hill AFB, Utah and I recently acquired my Utah state real estate license and work for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Layton, Utah (near Hill AFB). I can help you or your friends and family purchase their next home or sell an existing one. I can even help with relocation to another state by finding you an excellent real estate agent before you arrive to your next base. Leave the worry of house hunting or selling your home to me!

Contact Rebecca Kennedy for your real estate or virtual assistant and transcription needs!

Rebecca Kennedy, Realtor: http://www.utahhomes.com/rebecca.kennedy
Becca's Transcripts: beccastranscripts-online@yahoo.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Rebecca, you are very industrious! I admire that!
How about if you stop by militarydutystations.com and leave a few comments (simply fill in below: Leave a comment)about life in Rota?
Please no advertising in the comment itself , but you are able to add your website (published) below your name and email (not published) addy.
Believe it or not, people WILL click your name...it might be , of course, even more helpful, to show your expertise about HILL AFB and the area if you add some information on that!

Looking forward to reading from you!
Susanna

RSS

Events

Birthdays

Happy Birthday To...

© 2014   Created by Lori Bell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service