We'd Love To Hear From You!
Do you have a suggestion for how we can serve you better? Don't hesitate, contact us today! Check below and see what best fits your inquiry.
Member Support, General Inquiries & Questions
You may also use this email address to let us know about your success stories! If NAMMAS has added value to your life and relationships, tell us about it. Your story could be featured in our print or electronic publications or on our website!
Media Interviews or Quotes
Corporate Sponsorship or Website Advertisement
Request Lori to speak at your event
You may also write to us at:
National Association of Military Moms and Spouses (NAMMAS)
145 Fleet Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
LEGAL NOTICE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS
Stories, ideas, comments, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.nammas.org
, or www.lorirbell.com
(the "Websites"); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by National Association of Military Moms and Spouses (hereafter "NAMMAS") or LiFE 180 Media or any of its affiliated companies or entities, and distributed in all markets and media worldwide and in perpetuity. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
- The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of all NAMMAS productions and related entities, including, without limitation, the Websites and related programming.
- Neither NAMMAS or LiFE 180 Media nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
- It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to NAMMAS by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by NAMMAS employees.
- All Submissions shall become the property of NAMMAS and LiFE 180 Media and may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of NAMMAS and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if NAMMAS believes it warranted. Neither NAMMAS nor any third or other party with whom NAMMAS shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
- NAMMAS shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
- NAMMAS reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
- By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law – including copyright law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.