Heather Brandt has not received any gifts yet
Missing a Military Hubby.
1. You wear old sweatpants and sweatshirts to bed.
2. You can watch whatever you want on TV without arguing with him first
3. You get up in the middle of the night to check your e-mail.
4. You sleep with your cell phone incase he calls in the middle of the night.
5. You love watching cute love movies because it reminds you of all the cute things he does when he's home.
6. You haven't shaved your legs in weeks.
7. The mailman knows you because you are always out waiting for him to come.
8. You suddenly have an obsession with anything military related.
9. You see someone wearing an army, navy, or usmc shirt and you get this overwhelming urge to talk to them.
10. You make friends with strangers online just because they are in the same situation as you and are the only ones that can truly understand what you are going through.
11. Your first Christmas together is... apart.
12. You find yourself checking your e-mail every fifteen minutes.
13. The highlight of your day is getting a letter that was mailed a month ago.
14. You get excited about "unknown" phone numbers calling you.
15. You've exhausted every idea a brain could have of what to put in a box.
16. When the clock says 11:11, you find yourself wishing for the same thing every time: a call from your soldier.
17. You get excited when its only 5 months until you see your Soldier instead of 7!
18. You can't stand girls that talk about missing their boyfriends who live a few hours away. You just want to yell "drive and go see them them" because if you had the chance, you would jump on the first plane to go see your soldier no matter how far it is.
19. You find yourself randomly crying from just looking at a picture of the two of you together.
20. You stay on the internet for hours searching for anything and everything about the military.
21. You talk to your friends about him so much that they know his full name, birthday and even his favorite color.