Live is full of little quips and quotes. Some will make you laugh, some will make you think and some will encourage you. Here are a few of those quotes that I found across the internet written or said by other military spouses or about military spouses.
I would love to have a list like this on a continuous bases so if you have any sayings to share -regardless if you heard them or they are yours-please share them with us:
- The girl he left behind is still behind him. Support our heroes!
- Real love is trading your pearls for his dog tags.
- They look ordinary, they lace up just the same, but it's not the boots that matter, it's my soldier in the boots that means the world to me.
- Live everyday like he deploys tomorrow.
- The military is my husband's mistress & sometimes that bitch gets all the attention.
- My heart is in basic training.
- My heart belongs to a soldier.
- Stay safe; sleep with a soldier (one that isn't married anyways- blog owner)
- Sexually deprived for your freedom.
- My husband serves so yours won't get drafted.
Military Graphics here!
- Half of my heart is deployed.
- Military wife; I legally mess with government property.
- Military wife; the toughest job in the military.
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="168" caption="Military Spouse Quips and Quotes"][/caption]
Over at CinChouse.com I found the following Marine Spouse Quotes in the forum. I find them utterly funny and I think the quotes are true across the branches, not just for the Marines. If you have any more I'd sure like to hear them.
- My Marine makes me scream Ooh-Rah
- If you love a Marine, raise your glass. If not, raise your standards
- Forget Prince Charming, I have a U.S. Marine
- My sandals need your combat boots
- My Marine can kick your soldier’s ass
- My man serves so yours won’t get drafted
- God found some of the strongest women and made their match a Marine.
- Be jealous, my Marine is better than your civilian
- I’m the pink in his world of camo
- My Daddy warned me about Marines, but I didn’t listen
- I miss tripping over combat boots
- New hair-do, $45. New dress, $65. Pedicure and manicure, $50. Watching my heart walk off the airplane, priceless
- Every Marine deserves a trophy wife
- Why play with Ken when you can have G.I. Joe?
- Behind every strong Marine is an even stronger woman who stands by him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart.
A rich source of military spouse quotes is cafepress...Click on the quote to get to the shop:
Sayings for deployment:
- Love knows no distance
- If the only place that I could see you is in my dreams, I'd sleep forever.
- And as days go by, the memories remain. I wait for you. As days go by I swear I'll try. Until I die. Anything for you
- We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation
- Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true
- When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
- Though space restraint us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you...
- Don't measure the distance; measure my love
- Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.